Sunday, December 11, 2011

Moving to Mediafire !


So I have been sick of Mutliupload and how their direct links aren't always working, for more efficiency and  to make it easy for you guys to download I am moving all of my lots to Mediafire ! it is really easy to download (if you can read then you can do it) installation stays the same ,  had a few issues with it before but now it is all well, most of the lots are up and only a few are missing, here is the link to the folder which has all of the lots, you light find the lots leaked before official publishing since I usually upload before taking the screenshots.
Enjoy and let me know if you find any problem with the lots !

1 comment:

  1. i cant download the folder link you shared. its ask me to upload? how to download them? n some of old links cant be download maybe is good for you to reupload with mediafire in each post. cause i like your lots n i used it.

    ReplyDelete