Sunday, November 27, 2011

Natural Reserve -Big Park

Natural Reserve

"Want to spend A beatuful day as one with the nature? this the place, we have kept all the botanical diversity under this one dome. Stay Zen!"


About This Lot:
I always wanted to create a large natural park, landscaping is really fun and helps me relax, so since I'm in a deep periode of exams I couldn't do a complete house (yet working on an appartment Huge project) and I can't deal with huge lots such as this one 64x64 so I though of remaking a lot made by EA, butterfly Esplanade in this case, the lot is really pretty and always like the that dome, it fits anywhere, Sunset Valley, Bridge Port, Twinbrook and even Bernacle Bay or Hidden Springs due to the varity of landscaping present there, very colorful, Cheerful and relaxing areas, Enjoy !
More screens:









Details:
Lot size: 64x64
Needed Ep's/Sp's/Store Items/: Late Night, World Adventure, Generations, Ambitions
Lot type  : Big Park
Perfect Placemant: Any Town on any 64x64 Lot ;D
Download:


1 comment: