Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weirod's Storie, Entery#1

Weirdo Story, Entery N# 1

My name is Leonardo Weirdo, I'm used to live in a small town, I always dreamed of Becoming a Creature-Robot Cross Breeder but that was not about to happen in here, people always though I'm insane why ? because I talk to myslef? because I like sleeping in my everyday clothes? no they are just stupid,they don't know I'm a genuis, I always read books, a lot of books, I have books of everything, I'm a bookworm! ehh what else can I tell you about me? hmmm, Ah yes, I looooooooove computers, and I have some real ability's with those, yep I'm a coputer whiz, I also love to invent and tinker stuff, I came here  to discover everything weird and once I do, people will know my ture value.

       One day I had a call from a guy who calls himselfe "the architect", he said he have a proposition, he is bored and knows a lot of stuff, he told me to go, the town of twinbrook, there I will be able to relieze my dream, told him "yeah righ",then he started talking, "you'll have a house, a phone, a highschool diploma to get a job" after discussing the subject with myself, I decided to accept I mean what could go wrong? I already hit the bottom 

After moving I found a small greenish house, he told me it was mine! *how did he know I loved green???*,




I got confy and then he called me againe:

me: hi, who is it?
the architecht : who do you think Idiot, you don't know anyone yet
me: ah yes "the architecht"
the architecht: I'll cut to the chase, you won't Become a Creature-Robot Cross Breeder if you don't have a job, and beisdes I only left you 100 $, so got to the sci-lab, you'll find a job as a test subject
me: how do you know that stuff?
The Architecht: none of your buisness, Go !


    I went there and he was right, they offered me the job as Test subject and asked to see my hight school diploma :O , that guy was serious, I better not joke around with him...
    I went home after that, I was kind of hungry, but I have no cooking skill ... how to learn how to cook without burning down the house? I'll read about it !

After some pages learned the autumn salade recipe, let's eat !
    Ah it was late, time to get to sleep, I won't change clothes it will be just a wast of time tommorow befor I go to work, I'll just sleep in thees


No comments:

Post a Comment